Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May 2012 Release Projects

Wrapping the release week festivities up here with the rest of my projects. Really love these cards. A few of them have already got stamps on them and have been mailed out. Hopefully bring smiles those I love as well as all you loyal blog readers.


Framed Out #4. I like the patterned paper within the white on white frame. But let's face it, this card is really all about the Chevron Border dies and patterned paper. Fun and easy to do and you'll have lots of leftovers for other cards.



Heart-2-Heart #4. The loopy border from Tremendous Treats: Birthday really came in handy as telephone cords on this card. Similar stamps can also be found on Tiny Treats: Birthday and Little Bitty Bird. Just some options for ya. Also used Winter Wisteria for the first time. Sweet color.


Flippin' Out and Fillable Frame Sentiments. So much fun to make. Diggin' the color scheme of Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Canyon Clay, Fresh Linen, and Ocean Tide. And seriously, how versatile is that landscape stamp from "On the Farm"?


Happy Hydrangeas. Like many of you, one of my favorite flowers. I was a bit fixated on the gradient colors one head of hydrangea blossoms. So instead of trying to replicate that on the stamp, I did it on the background with Spring Rain, Winter Wisteria, and Plum Pudding. I masked off a square and created an "ink frame" with a Tim Holtz ink applicator tool (a must have if you don't have one). I also like the bow upside down for some reason.

Thanks for stopping by. Here's a list of the other PTI blogs for easy navigation as you check out the rest of the creations this month.

Jessica Witty

Betsy Veldman
Dawn McVey
Heather Nichols
Melissa Phillips
Ashley Cannon Newell
Maile Belles
Danielle Flanders
Debbie Olsen
Michelle Wooderson


Supplies:



Happy Hydrangeas
Stamps: Happy Hydrangeas, A Little Argyle
Ink: Spring Rain, Winter Wisteria, Plum Pudding, Blueberry Sky, True Black
Dies: Happy Hyrdrangeas
Cardstock: Stamper's Select White, True Black
Winter Wisteria Vintage Button


Heart-2-Heart #4
Stamps: Heart-2-Heart #4, Tremendous Treats: Birthday, A Little Argyle
Dies: Heart-2-Heart #4, Photo Finisher Strips
Ink: True Black, Winter Wisteria, Aqua Mist, Simple Chartreuse
Cardstock: Winter Wisteria, Aqua Mist, Simple Chartreuse, Stamper's Select White
Smokey Shadow Bitty Dot Patterned Paper

Framed Out #4
Stamps: Framed Out #4
Dies: Framed Out #4, Chevron Stripes Border Dies, Beautiful Blooms #2
Ink: True Black'
Patterned Paper: Smokey Shadow Patterned Paper Collection, Raspberry Fizz Patterned Paper Collection, Summer Sunrise Patterned Paper Collection, Simply Chartreuse Patterned Paper Collection, It's Official, Beautiful Blooms #2, Green Boutique, In Bloom, Sugar Plum Aqua Mist Patterned Paper Collection
Felt: Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Pure Poppy
Buttons: Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Harvest Gold

Flipping Out
Stamps: Flipping Out, On the Farm, Nativity Silhouettes Additions, Fillable Frames Sentiments
Dies: Flipping Out Collection and Lower Case Block Alphabet
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay, Fine Linen, Dark Chocolate
Cardstock: Orange Zest, Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Summer Sunrise, Canyon Clay
Fine Linen Bitty Dot Patterned Paper

11 comments:

  1. I always learn something when I visit your page. Your projects are unique and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love what you did mixing up the chevrons. And the phones hanging down are inspired! You and Betsy are the two most creative souls I've had the pleasure of visiting. I hope you have as much fun designing these cards as I do seeing them. Thank you again for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Relax card! Your work is so clean and has the Wow!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erin, you always have the coolest ideas on your cards! I love the phone cords from the loopy border and how you turned the barnyard into a beach scene! You have such a creative brain and always amaze me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love.these.cards. I wish, wish, wish my brain would think like yours, Erin!!! Amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great projects. Love your take on Heart-2-Heart with the dangling phones. The Framed Out with Chevron Stripes is gorgeous and I'm so lovin' everyone's Flipping Out projects.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I have just found you today and I will be adding you to my blog roll. Fantastic cards, thank you for sharing. Katy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very clever! Always enjoy seeing your projects! Particularly like the cheerful quilt style feel of the card using the chevron die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cards. The fun use of the patterned papers in the chevron one is so pretty and the I love the dangling phones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love these cards! You're take on the chevron border die is pure genius (and I adore your color choices) and I think your Flip Flops card is adorable too. Just reconfirms the items on my wish list. :)

    ReplyDelete